Blue Earl Brewing in Smyrna, DE is searching for an aspiring, energetic cook to join our team. We are an independently owned and operated brewery. Established in 2014, we take great passion and pride in our hand crafted ales and lagers, exceptional service and warm atmosphere. We have a 1500 s.f. tasting room with 12 taps and 24 seat bar at which we will serve eclectic street food from our new food cart at the brewery. This great opportunity will afford the opportunity to get in on the ground floor with Blue Earl where there is ample room for you to expand your culinary skills.
Some of the responsibilities of our Line Cook/Prep Cook:
- Maintaining good appearance, cleanliness, and display standards in compliance with our policies and food safety handling procedures.
- Perform general cleaning tasks including but not limited to: dispose garbage, sweep, mop, clean and maintain bathrooms etc.
- Assist in duties through equipment sanitation and food preparation.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.
- Maintain a clean and organized workstation according to health department.
- Stock and use all cleaning supplies as intended.
- Maintain clean and dry floors, including proper mat placement and cleaning.
- Empty and clean trash cans, and ensure proper trash can placement.
- Assist by restocking products as needed.
- Complete other duties as assigned in support of the business.
We are seeking a hard-working, driven individual who meets the following qualifications:
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Can meet physical demands of position including pulling, pushing, carrying, lifting, standing for extended periods of time.
- Comply with all health & safety regulations.
- Follow standardized recipes with care.
- Willing to bring ideas & concepts to our weekly features.
- Applicant must be 21 or over to apply.
- Ability to work days, nights, weekends, as shift schedules require.
- Previous cooking experience required.
- Reliable transportation.
210 Artisan Drive
Smyrna, DE 19977
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time
Remit resume and cover letter to [email protected] Please include all relevant work history in your resume, formal training, as well as professional and personal references.
Related: blue earl, Blue Earl Brewery, blue earl careers, blue earl jobs, Openings at Blue Earl