Tasting Room Beertender
Blue Earl Brewing is Delaware’s 7th microbrewery located in the historic town of Smyrna. We are seeking qualified candidates for a part-time craft beer-tender in our taproom.
Candidates must be available to work up to 6-18 hours a week and/or weekends. Weekday hours are required.
- Bartending or wait staff experience desired
- Craft beer knowledge preferred
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-moving environment
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must enjoy working with the public in a positively, friendly manner
- Must be an effective communicator
- Must have valid Delaware OABCC Server Training Certification
Job Duties Include:
- Greet customers cheerfully and encouraging an atmosphere of hospitality in the taproom
- Collect money for drinks served
- Check identification of customers to verify age
- requirements for purchase of alcohol
- Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment
- Balance cash receipts
- Help patrons find a beer that will suite them and their preferences
- Stock bar
- Serve draft or bottled beer.
- Take beverage orders from patrons
- Clean bars, work areas, and tables
- Serve snacks to customers seated at the bar and on floor
- Work together as a team
- Up-sell merchandise to patrons in the taproom
- Help educate patrons of our beers
- On-site event flexibility
If you are a qualified individual in this position, please fill out an application, and send resume to email@example.com.
We’re looking for a team member that wishes to grow with us as a company. Blue Earl Brewing is an equal opportunity employer. Thank You! Cheers!
Related: blue earl, Blue Earl Brewery, blue earl careers, blue earl jobs, Openings at Blue Earl